Exhibiting at the Progressive® Insurance Strictly Sail Chicago show is a once-a-year opportunity to showcase your product in a fun, consumer-friendly environment. Exhibiting is a valuable sales and marketing tool for your company, and an investment that delivers returns that can boost your bottom line all year long.
- Exhibiting is a cost-effective way to meet thousands of highly qualified, motivated buyers face-to-face.
- People attending shows are serious and they come to buy. Even in tough times sailors pursue their passion for sailing.
- Raise your profile and build brand awareness with people interested in your product.
- Today’s busy consumers love the idea of saving time and effort: NMMA Shows offer consumers a one-stop shopping experience for boats and related products and services.
- Progressive Insurance Strictly Sail Shows are the most comprehensive, talked about shows in the industry.
- Nowhere else will you find as many serious buyers, looking for the latest and greatest that the sailing industry has to offer.
- 70% have an annual income of more than $75,000
- 79% own a boat
- 88% are shopping for accessories for their boat.
- 65% plan to purchase a boat in the next two years.
- Progressive Insurance Strictly Sail Chicago attracts plenty of media attention, too. There's no better place to introduce new products and promote your company.
- Exhibiting at Progressive Insurance Strictly Sail Chicago is a dynamic, cost-effective way to meet highly qualified buyers face-to-face and in an atmosphere that helps sell product
The Show's market exposure and timing are exactly what you need to:
- Create and build brand awareness.
- Generate top quality leads.
- Reach thousands of highly-qualified customers.
- Generate leads that can drive product sales year-round.
- Introduce new products and attract media attention.
- Raise your profile and build brand recognition.
- SELL YOUR PRODUCTS!!!